Monday, June 4, 2012

Castle In The Air



I have always wanted to be a writer! Maybe, I was just building castles in the air? It seemed so. Growing up in a country where there were no televisions till I was well into my 20’s, it did seem an impossible dream. Of course there were many good writers from our country even back then, but I had no great exposure to the outside world. Then, all of a sudden, everything changed and by the time I had crossed middle age, I had my personal computer!

    My computer opened up a whole new world of experience and learning opportunities for me. I have met such wonderful people from around the globe, whom I would never have had the chance of meeting otherwise. I’ve got to read their awesome writings, blogs etc and it has been and still is such a wonderful learning experience. So, my castle is being built after all!  :)

0 comments:

I love hearing from you! Please say something about this !