Tuesday, July 10, 2012

If I Had To Live My Life Over

     For GBE 2 Blog On" #56 If I Had My Life to Live Over...

  

 I have often griped and grumbled about wanting to live my life all over again, as I yearned for a quality life! 
Now the big IF has given me a chance to do just that! I close my eyes and gleefully reflect on what I would love to change!
I think about…
My parents and siblings.
    NO, I would not exchange them, for all the treasures in the world.
My education.
  I was never a class topper, but I’ve managed to scrape through school and college. I am still learning .So I guess that’s fine!
My husband.
 In spite of being short tempered and a workaholic, he’s loving, caring and responsible. So maybe he’s ok too!  :)

My in laws.
 They have always been there for me! Great!

My children.
They are God’s gift to me. I love them so. If they have turned out to be, headstrong and short tempered with definite views, I blame it on the family genes! 

My friends.
 We enjoy our own space but together times are fun times.

Charity Work.
As president and member of social organizations, I’ve pitched in my bit!
DONE.

It’s an eye opener! It seems that I would not have my life any other way!
Well, not exactly! I would have loved to travel, holidayed at exotic places with my children and wish they did not grow up so fast. (Ranting of an empty nester?) A major craving – Wish I had lived in the big city near my siblings instead of a small town!
      Anyway, life is not a bed of roses and I’ve had my huge share of thorns. But the fragrances of roses have eased the pain of the prickly thorns. The prickly thorns have taught me patience and compassion, putting my trust and faith in God completely. I’ve  learnt to never give up on my hopes and dreams! The difficult situations I had to face, the puzzles in life I had to solve gave me strength and wisdom too. I am what I am today because of the prickly thorns! 

0 comments:

I love hearing from you! Please say something about this !